Thursday, July 26, 2012

Goodbye Swaziland from Jacci

Never would I have known that saying goodbye today would have hurt so much. We have spent over a week bonding with so many people. But at the end of the day, we all wish for one more day, even one more hour to spend with the people that have become so dear to us.  I feel like I could endlessly name the names of the people that have impacted me. While each of these individuals has a different story and we come from opposite ends of the world, love is the common thread that binds us all together. Never in my life have I seen people that love so unconditionally and serve so selflessly. It was truly a beautiful thing to witness the love the caregivers have for others, and to experience firsthand the love they have for me. Because of this, Swaziland will forever be the country that stole my heart.

- Jacci

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really
    appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
    ups thank you once again.

    My website: Jcpenney printable coupons

    ReplyDelete